Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entrance Hall

Go down 
+10
Scrappy 26
Haley Lovegood
Alaie
princessofthemagicalarts
Noata Sonitus
Klaus Richter
Mike94
Amber Rose
Keith Nagato
Alana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Entrance Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Keith then mumbles something inaudible and walks to his common room.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:09 pm

Noata chuckled as the professor berated the students for the plans. The teacher looked very...well...odd...in the sense of teacher's terms. He looked to be in his mid 20's, maybe 30's, and had black hair and silver nail polish, but Noata had his class and knew him to be over 40. "I'm sure it was some non-noteworthy hair brained scheme that would end with Keith face down in a chamber pot." Noata said quietly, turning the page of his book.

((Sorry, brothers birthday party lasted ofrever andf a half.))
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Noata sighed softly and left the Great Hall, following after Keith. They were, after all, in the same house.
Back to top Go down
princessofthemagicalarts

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:44 am

Zoey walks in fresh from the grounds she sighs and sets her bag down. Looks at her amulet puzzled and mummbles to her self "what do mean? " she takes out her journal and begins to write. I have absolutely no Idea what dumbledore possibly meant when he said find the owner of the amulet and I will find my true origin. I've been serching for five years now although it seems like an eternity. I wish he would help me more with this but I sappose he has more pressing issues on his mind at the moment him and that famous kid have been spending every moment together. I wonder what it is they do? Wish I were famous maybe if I were people would pay more atention to me ? Everyone avoid s me they find I 'm too weird to make friends with at least I'm not as strange as that Luna Lovegood but she a rather nice girl at any rate. Zoey stops and looks at the clock allmost lunch time people will be crowding this area soon she thought to her self. She chewed on her quil for a moment the ink splatered all over her brand new blouse "aawwww maaan shoot ohhh ohh its permanant not even hogs liver will get this stain out ! "
Back to top Go down
princessofthemagicalarts

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:49 am

"Guess I'll have to do it the common way " she says taking out her wand "scourgyifye !" and her blouse was good as new she looked arround in the common room resting her head on the table and playing with her amulet.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Keith walked into the entrance hall and sat down on a sofa.

((Btw Zoey please try not to double post and try to use correct spelling and capitalization in your sentences))
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Alana woke up in the Entrance hall, not even remembering that she dozed off but she must have and she rubbed her eyes and seen her book laying on the floor and she picked it up and put it back in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Keith's arm burned and then it all flashed back to him the Death Eaters and everything the fight with Noata almost killing him and Noata obliviating Keith after Keith's dog prevented him from finishing the curse.
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Alana stood up and stretched a bit then she sat back down and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alaie
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect
Alaie

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Alaie walked down the steps, engrossed in her Muggle Studies book. She hadn't decided to come here, but her distracted mind must've thought it a good place.
She said quick "Hi" to Keith and Alana before plopping down on one of the free armchairs in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Keith turned up while holding his left forearm in pain and said, "Hi." Everybody could tell he was hiding the pain though.
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Alana said,"Hi Alaie, Hi Keith", then she went over by Keith and asked,"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:32 pm

Keith says, "Yeah fine it's just the thing I told you about over summer that you couldn't tell anyone....REMEMBER?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Alana said,"Yeah. I remember. just take it easy alright?"
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Keith let go of his arm and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Alana smiled a bit then laid back, closed her eyes, and sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:38 pm

Keith then said, "Well I have a class to teach." he blinked then continued, "You see I'm a student teacher now I teach astronomy." he then gets up and walks to the astronomy tower.
Back to top Go down
Alaie
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect
Alaie

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Alaie's ears picked up a phrase. 'Student teacher'? Alaie thought. She smiled. Keith was a student teacher too?
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:16 pm

Keith walked into the entrance hall and sat down on a sofa after just getting back from the room of requirement and being told that he was caught for skipping detention.
Back to top Go down
Haley Lovegood
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:59 pm

Haley walked into the Entrance Hall and sat down alone.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Keith walked into the entrance hall and sat down next to Haley and said, "Hey I haven't seen you in a while..."
Back to top Go down
Haley Lovegood
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Haley turned towards Keith and said, "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:02 pm

"Well I have something to do so I have to go...bye..." he said dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Haley Lovegood
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Haley turned towards Keith and says, "Oh...well that's fine I wish you could stay longer...oh well..."
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:05 pm

"Bye.." he said as he walked out of the Entrance hall and headed towards his common room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Hall
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Ground Floor :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: