Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entrance Hall

Go down 
+10
Scrappy 26
Haley Lovegood
Alaie
princessofthemagicalarts
Noata Sonitus
Klaus Richter
Mike94
Amber Rose
Keith Nagato
Alana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Richter
Hogwarts Muggle Studies Teacher
Klaus Richter

Entrance Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:57 pm

He hadn't noticed Mike from across the room smile at him as he was engrossed in grading the stack of papers. He let out a sigh and rubbed his face. Why couldn't one student get this question right? He was about to just take the question out completely and give them the points.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Keith looked up from his book and said softly, "Oh hi."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:22 pm

He let out a groan and yawned. What time was it again? To early for him to be tired. He had one more class and he could go off and sleep finally. The times they had set for this school were crazy. He popped his knuckles and let out a sigh.

He leaned over, with his elbows on his legs and face in his hands. He looked over at Keith and the others. Oh how he wish he could only be their age again.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:39 am

Noata slowly entered the Entrance Hall, taking careful strides as he walked down the stairs. He was deep into a book, it's title obscured by an odd book cover with black flames and pink polka dots, the only one he had bought this year. and had no desire to stop reading or fall down the stairs. As he felt his sneakers hit the floor, he shut his book and looked around, seeing a few people of note. He noticed the Muggle Studies professor looking quite distraught, a person wearing the colors of Ravenclaw, a Hufflepuff girl he recognized from his year, and another Ravenclaw sitting next to her. He didn't discriminate by house or bloodline, his Dad was a Muggleborn Wizard and his mom was a pure blood witch. He didn't know what teachers to engage, so he sat down in an idle bench and began to read dig in his small messenger bag for his schedule. All the regular classes...Charms, Potions, Transfiguration, Defense Against the Dark Arts, ect ect. He would also be taking Care of Magical Creatures, Apparation courses, Ancient Runes, and Muggle Studies. Why Muggle Studies...because he got kicked out of Divination for breaking a crystalk ball on a Slytherin's head for bullying a girl who couldn't read her tea leaves right and was rumored to be a squib. He sighed and rolled up the parchment with his schedule on it and instead took out the envelope with his O.W.L's on them. His Charms, Defense Against The Dark Arts, Transfiguration, and Care of Magical Creatures were all O's, while everything else had the dreaded grades that meant he had fallen short of perfection. He hadn't failed or anything, just one mark below an O was enough to make him disappointed.

Noata went back to reading through his book, the chapter he was currently on detailing how to successfully use a Shield Charm to ward off nasty curses that broke through standard spells. He didn't really have anyone to talk to, as he didn't make friends too easily because of his reputation as a vigalante to new students. He had a nasty sharp tounge, and if someone made him angry, he was willing to risk detention to freeze your tounge to a statue of a humpbacked old hag. Not to say he had a short temper, either, but there were just some things that he didn't tolerate among his fellow students. He had promised himself last year, after narrowly losing Ravenclaw the House CUp for his constant reactions to bullies, that he would take a more sutle approach to vile people this year.

Last edited by Noata Sonitus on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Keith walked into the entrance hall sat down and started reading something that looked very old.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:16 pm

Noata decided to approachthe Ravenclaw boy, trying to eye the title of the text he was reading. He sat down next to him and read his own book, acting uninterested.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Keith lifted the book up a bit to reveal the name Secrets of the Darkest Art and thought for a second thinking he may take it in a wrong way but said nothing anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Mike returned to the Entrance Hall and walekd over to Kieth, "Hey Keith," Mike replied smiling. He noticed another near him and turned round to face Noata, "Hey," Mike said still with the smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Alana walked into the entrance hall and sat on a couch by herself and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Keith closed his book and put it in his bag before anybody could see what it is and said, "Oh hi."
Back to top Go down
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Mike noticed Alana away from them, he waved and smiled, "Hey Alana," he said.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Keith turned to Mike and said, "Peeves is pissing me off lately."
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Alana looked over when she heard someone say her name and she say Mike and said,"Hi Mike"
Back to top Go down
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Mike laughed at Keith, "Why?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Alana looked at Keith and said,"Hi Keith" then she went back to minding her own business
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Keith turned to Alana and said, "Hi." then turned back to Mike and said, "He bugs,pranks, and messes with everyone which you should have known by now and only The Bloody Baron can control him." he blinks for a second and says, "But I have a plan." he glances at Alana for a second and says, "She's a Slytherin and The Bloody Baron is the Slytherin House Ghost."
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Alana took out a book and started reading it, going into her own little world.
Back to top Go down
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Mike looked puzzled at Keith, "And?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:08 pm

"Peeves won't bother you unless you've bothered him," Klaus said as he started walking up to the students, " and planning on having house ghost bother Peeves is a huge mistake. Do you want detention today?" He glared down at Keith and Mike.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:40 pm

Keith looks over and says, "Oh Professor Richter...I didn't notice you." then turns towards his bag and pushes the book in even farther in to make sure nobody sees it.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:04 pm

"Must I repeat what I said? Do not Bother Peeves. He's annoying enough. Don't even think about bringing the Bloody Baron into the problem. Peeves is Peeves. Why do you think his name is Peeves?" He crossed his arms and tapped his foot on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Keith looked up and said, "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Klaus continued to glare at him. "Do not use that tone with me. You're going to detention." He on crossed his arms and stopped tapping his foot on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:29 pm

Keith sighed and said, "Fine, when will I be serving?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:30 pm

"An Hour from now. In my room. I'll explain the rest later." He turned on his heel and went walking back up the stairs up to his room. "and if you do not show up! I will find you!" He yelled from the top of the stairs while pointing at Keith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Hall
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Ground Floor :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: