Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entrance Hall

Go down 
+10
Scrappy 26
Haley Lovegood
Alaie
princessofthemagicalarts
Noata Sonitus
Klaus Richter
Mike94
Amber Rose
Keith Nagato
Alana
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Alana walked into the entrance hall with a smile on her face, Lily trailing right behind her, and she just stood in the center of the entrance hall and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:47 pm

Keith walked into the entrance hall and sat down on a sofa.
Back to top Go down
Amber Rose
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:38 am

Amber strolled through the entrance hall casually. She found a near by couch and sat down beside a boy. " Sorry if this seat was saved but I needed to sit for a second." Amber searched through her bookbag then looked up at the boy. "Oh sorry, Im Amber..."
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:41 am

Keith looked at her and said, "It's Okay." he then blinked and said, "My names Keith."
Back to top Go down
Amber Rose
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:43 am

Amber smiled at the boy. "Would you like some gum? I have plenty." Amber held a small piece in her hand then put it in front of keith. "Its cotton candy flavored"
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:46 am

Keith replied in a soft tone, "Sure" he took the gum and put it in his mouth and said, "What year are you?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Rose
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:47 am

"Oh..Im a 6th year...What year are you?" Amber smiled then blushed slightly
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:53 am

Keith smiled and said, "Oh, I'm in your year!" then he looked in the opposite direction and said, "What electives are you taking?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Rose
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 am

"Oh really...I dont really pay much attention to my classmates. Im taking DADA, Potions, Charms, COMC, Divination, Trans...and probably some other things I forgot about..." Amber smiled "Oh what are you taking?? We should have some class together"
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:01 am

Keith thought for a second and said, "Just the normal core classes of course and for electives I'm taking Apparation, Divination, and COMC."
Back to top Go down
Amber Rose
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:05 am

Amber looked at him then realized that she was ranting again. " Im so sorry if I am talking to much for you" She took out her DADA book and flipped through the pages quickly before stopping and writing on her parchment quickly
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:07 am

Keith looked at her and said quietly, "It's fine."
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:48 pm

Alana came out of her daze and say two people sitting over on a couch, and went over by them and said,"Hey guys, whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:04 pm

Mike walked into the Entrance Hall and noticed a group by the chairs, he walked over.

"Hey guys," Mike said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:05 pm

Keith nods at Mike and says, "Hello, can I ask you a question?" he blinks then continues "What is your blood status?"
Back to top Go down
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:09 pm

Mike sat down beside Keith, "Im a pure blood," Mike replied.
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:41 pm

Alana sighed from being bored and left the entrance hall to go take a walk outside.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:26 pm

Keith smiled a bit and said, "Ohkay"
Back to top Go down
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Mike looked at Keith, "Why you ask?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:31 pm

Keith then replied, "Just wondering."
Back to top Go down
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:32 pm

Mike looked puzzled, "Ok then," he said.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:46 pm

Keith walked into the entrance hall and sat down on an empty sofa and started reading something.
Back to top Go down
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Mike saw Keith, "Hey Keith," Mike said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Hogwarts Muggle Studies Teacher
Hogwarts Muggle Studies Teacher
Klaus Richter

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Klaus descended down the stairs towards the Entrance Hall, with papers in hand. His classroom was starting to get stuffy and he need to be out of it. His right hand slid down the railing of the stair case as he walked down it. A few first years ran past him up the stairs. Giving them warnings of the dangers of running up stairs he continued his way down them.

Once he got at the Entrance hall he noticed a few student gathered near a couch talking among themselves. A few older Slytherins past by him giving him smirks and looks of disapproval. Things really didn't change with the Purebloods and Muggleborn. He'd always been hated by the Purebloods for being Muggleborn. He let a sigh out and walked over to one of the couches away from Mike and Keith. He sat down on the couch and dust rose from the couch's fabric. He sneezed and sat his stack of papers next to him. Klaus rubbed his nose, "They must haven't cleaned this castle since I was in school." He mumbled under his breath and got started on grading papers.
Back to top Go down
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Mike looked round to see Professor Ritcher sat down, he seemed to be grading papers. Mike smiled at him and returned his attention to Keith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Hall
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Ground Floor :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: