Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hospital Wing

Go down 
+3
Keith Nagato
Klaus Richter
Noata Sonitus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Hospital Wing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Noata wouldn't give Keith the satisfaction. The only reason Keith was more hurt than him is because Noata had the upperhand in the duel. He would never forget spells that he learned early in life in favor of big spells and curses. "No...they are fine...just hurts a bit when they cross over the bandages. I'll be fine...thank you." Noata said...feeling bad for making the teacher go out of his way to do all this for him.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Keith could tell that the teacher was mad at him but he didn't get why he wasn't mad at Noata at all as Noata was the one who challenged him the one who used the first curse the one who overly tried to hurt him. He had not even tried to hurt Noata until Noata had fired a curse at him. "Hey Mr. Grumpy...am I in trouble...If I am why isn't Noata...he started all of this and he knows it's true."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Hogwarts Muggle Studies Teacher
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:17 pm

"Mhm Either I carry you or I use the wheel chair. Which one would be more comfortable for you?" He crossed his arms and glanced back over at Keith. 'At least a I am able to drop things unlike you can.' "Who said anyone was in trouble and my name isn't Mr. Grumpy. Learn some respect, boy."
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:18 pm

"So you're saying you didn't tell the headmaster or the headmistress about this at all?" he said not believing him.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Noata exploded at this point. "Keith, your the one who became what you are. You chose this for yourself, and may I remind you that I wasn't the only one out for blood? You used a powerful curse on me during the duel, multiple curses in fact. I used a spell that maybe would have broken your ribs, and if you would have been paying attention to your surroundings like a proper duelist, maybe you would have noticed the many flames around you, or remembered the flame freezing charm. And if you keep trying to get me in trouble, and want revenge, then how about this? You used two unforgivable curses on me, attempted to kill me, to take me life, on our first day back at school." Noata took a deep breath, almost positive that the bleeding in his arm and back had begun again. "Wheelchair...please. Thank you..." Noata said, he felt his throat strained by the yelling.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Klaus was quiet surprised of the yelling from the boy. So surprised he jumped a little. "Oh you aren't going to order me," He let out a chuckle, "I'll be back." He walked away to the end of the room and started talking with the Madame once more.

She came back with a wheel chair and handed it off to him. He nodded his thanks and walked back to over to Noato. "Let us go. I do not need a headache from you and Mr. Nagato having a yelling match."
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:24 pm

"You used a spell which could have blown me up...you used three curses...I used two...I used stupefy first spell in the duel and you came back with a spell that could've blown me up and at the least would've broken my bones...I used a spell which would've knocked you over or stunned you but caused no physical damage....If you never used Confringo in the first place I would have never used a curse once....and I only used Sectumsempra because you lit me on fire and I had to do something last resort...I'd rather be cut then blown up." he said not to the point of yelling yet. "By the way I don't remember using any unforgivable curses on you..." he said. "And what do you mean became who I am." he said mad. "What happened to us being friends..."

Last edited by Keith Nagato on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 pm

Noata blushed as Klaus carted him out of the Hospital...and wondered how they would go over stairs...not worrying about what Keith said anymore. He would fix things on his own time.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:28 pm

"Fine...Noata don't listen to me...You don't get it...I'm not mad at you... I don't hate you..." he yelled. "I want to be your friend...You're the only person who has ever successfully made me think about reforming...but it doesn't matter anyway...Hate me...just know this I don't hate you."
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Keith got up from the bed and put on the Burn-Healing Paste the nurse had brought him. It healed most of the burns to the point where he could walk but he was still in pain he left the hospital and walked to his common room figuring Noata would have to come their sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Runs into the Hospital wing with Edwin beside him.Help!
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Edwin's limp body lied motionless on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Madam Pomphrey walked over towards Edwin and muttered a spell in his ears, Edwin felt his legs getting better. "You should stay here until you get better, Edwin."
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Begins yelling Episky! It doesnt do anything Episky Episky Episky! Edwins body begins to limp as he then gets up "Oh yes!"
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:26 pm

"Edwin Im so sorry!"Get better he then goes searching for Skye
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Albus walks into the room. "Immobulus!" Everyone stopped around him and started listening to him. "You shall go nowhere I saw Kristian, Rahim, and Skype dueling in the CoS. You shall all be having detention with me until next semester."
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:05 pm

((Don't double post warning for both you guys))
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:08 pm

((i didnt double post Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Skye walked in and looked at Edwin.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Albus walked in behind Skye and looked at Edwin on the bed. "He should be alright soon Skye."
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Skye looked at Albus"I think I'd like to stay till he's better?Is that okay Headmaster?"Skye asked.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:33 pm

Albus nodded in agreement, "I shall tell your teachers that you have permission to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:40 pm

SKye nodded as he looked back at Edwin"Thank you Headmaster."
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Albus walks out of the room and takes a stroll on every floor to look what is happening around school.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:53 pm

Skye watched Albus leave and stayed watching Edwin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Wing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Third Floor :: Hospital Wing-
Jump to: