Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hospital Wing

Go down 
+3
Keith Nagato
Klaus Richter
Noata Sonitus
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Noata woke in the Hospital Wing, feeling quite sore and achey. He knew he had dueled Keith, but all he remembered was freezing the Fiendfyre before he could burn his entire body and a sharp pain in his arm. After that, all he could remember was blackness. He let his eyes flutter open and shut for a few moments, adjusting to the light in the room. He had no idea what he looked like, or if they had been able to heal his cuts and burns, just that he was laying in a bed.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Hogwarts Muggle Studies Teacher
Klaus Richter

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Klaus was standing in front of his bed with his arms crossed. "I see you're awake." He walked over to the chair next to the bed and sat down in it. "You're lucky I didn't decided to clean my room once you left. Or you would have laid there dying," He pulled out a cigarette and a lighter out of his jacket pocket and lite the cigarette, "ah, it's killing me but it taste good." He cracked the window open near the bed and let the smoke drift out the window.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:51 pm

Noata looked at the blurry image of the man before him, seeing the smoke raise from the cigarette in his mouth. He groaned as he struggled to sit up. "professor...what are you doing here?". His head was pounding, and he didn't have his wand or...any of his robes on. He was almost naked, except for the bandages on his arm, back, and right leg. He felt his face get hot, and he drew the covers up around him again.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:03 pm

"What? I don't have any more classes for today. I brought you here after the idiotic boy left you to die." He took a drag off the cigarette and flicked the ashes on the window sill. He let a sigh out. "No worries though. I have informed the Headmaster of his doings. That was not a normal duel. Either he wanted to get rid of you or..well I really don't know."
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:05 pm

Noata shook his head, fighting back the strong urge to cry. "He's...having...alot of issues...and I just wanted to help him...keep him from getting hurt...but he took it the wrong way..." Noata said, looking at the ground. He hadn't won the duel, he ahdn't succeeded in beating him. He was still going to do what he wanted, and nobody would be able to keep him in check.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:10 pm

"Do not worry about Keith. I've taken him out of my class anyways. I can't stand the boy. He comes to my class late, rants on how he hates muggles. I do not need that in my class room. He's quiet annoying." Klaus smiled at him. "If you're tired, I can leave you alone if you want." He watched the nurse walk by. Eying him for smoking in her hospital wing. He thought he was just about to be scolded by the woman.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Noata shook his head. "No...I could use the company right now..." Noata said. He didn't think he could fall asleep again if he wanted to, the Insomnia thing would kind of get in the way, even though this was the first time in his life he had actually ever felt tiered. He could feel how heavy his eyelids were, and he felt like he was spinning. The inumerable amounts of aches and pains that plagued his body couldn't be described, but he hadn't lied about wanting company. It would be nice to know someone was watching over him while he slept, beside the motherly Madame Pomfrey.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:19 pm

"You are sure? Maybe I could ask Madame Pomfrey if I can move you to my room. Much more cozy than this cold dull room." He watched her walk by once again. She looked like she was either mad or just annoyed by the fact he was poisoning the air for everyone else in the room.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:21 pm

Noata nodded. "That would be...erm...fine." He felt his face start to get hot again, he would be in a teachers room. He didn't know what kind of condition he was in, but he doubted the now shallow cuts and almost healed burns were enough to keep him bedridden.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:30 pm

He smiled. "Plus Madame Pomfrey probably wants me out." He flicked the cigarette out the window and closed it. "Woman sure does know how to ruin one doesn't she?" Klaus took his jacket off leaving his white vest on. "Mhm, I shall run off and ask her. Keep watch of my jacket will you?" He sat his jacket on Noata's bed and strolled off to talk to Madame Pomfrey.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Noata nodded and smiled as he walked away, the scent of the cigarette still wafting after him. Noata inhaled deeply, he didn't like smoking himself, but the armoa mixed with Klaus's natural scent was intoxicating. He shook his head, the blush going away as he did so. He shouldn't think these thoughts, he was way older than him. No need to make these thoughts cross his mind. He laid back in the bed and looked up at the white ceiling, his icy blue eyes scanning everything.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:38 pm

His sister the first year put him down in the hospital wing two beds away from Noata...by now Keith was awake and aware.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Klaus came back a few minutes later with his hands in his pockets and with a grin plastered onto his face. "You can stay as long as I do not let you die, though I think I can handle a few healing spells. I used to be quiet the klutz when I was your age." He picked his jacket up and threw it over his arm. "I highly doubt you can walk. Though I really don't think you want to be caught by your friends me carrying you do you?"
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:44 pm

"Hmm...so did you tell him all the curses you used on me Noata or did you just tell him what I used on you?" he said half jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Noata felt himself twitch a little bit. He didn't have many friends, and he didn't want to seem spoiled by saying he didn't mind being carried. "I don't think I could walk...my leg is kinda still stinging. Would you mind terribly carrying me?" Noata asked, laughing shakily. He ignored Keith for the time being, because he was planning to tell Klaus about that when they reached his room.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:51 pm

"Fine...Don't tell him that you tried to blow me up before I used any curses on you...Don't tell him that I only used a curse on you because you used one on me...You deserve to be in as much trouble as me if I get in any...Actually I used curses defending myself from your Confringo...But I don't care if I'm expelled...I'll just think of you the same way you think of me...because even though you hated me I've never hated you..." he said mad that Noata was trying to put all the blame on him.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:53 pm

Klaus looked over a Keith and sent a glare towards him. "If I wanted anything out of you. I would have asked." He looked back down at Noata and smiled. "Maybe We should put you in some type of clothing first?"
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:54 pm

He took his robes off having only a sleeveless shirt and Jeans under them and then took that shirt off revealing burns all over his body but he didn't care about the burns on his body he was only worried about the ones on his legs that would prevent him from walking and he was in so much paint that he didn't even feel embarassed that Noata and The Muggle Studies teacher were in the same room as him when he was taking off his shirt remembering that Noata also set him on fire purposefully and that he only sent Fiendfyre at Noata in intention of hurting him not setting Noata on fire.

Last edited by Keith Nagato on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Noata blushed and remembered he was half naked. He also felt ashamed, he did use Confringo...he wasn't trying to kill him though...and he didn't hate him...he just...didn't want to see Keith throw his life away like this. "Yea...I'ld like to robe up before you carry me across the school." Noata said, his smile uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:59 pm

"Mhm, Well I would have to get more clothes. The clothes you had on were torn to shreds. Madame Pomfrey should have some pajamas around here." Klaus looked around until he saw the Madame and walked over to her.

A few minutes later he came back with them over his arm. "They might be a bit too big." He threw them on the bed and pulled the curtain around the bed around it. "We don't want the idiot peeping over here do we?"
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Noata felt himself blush as he sat up, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. A sharp pain shot through his burnt leg, and he saw the dried blood on the bandages. He grimaced as he slowly put them on, letting out a yelp of pain as the clothes went over his bandages.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:07 pm

"Hey..Noata...I'm sorry for almost killing you...I didn't mean to...I just got mad when you used Confringo...and then when you tried to set me on fire I got madder...So...um..yeah...sorry." he said trying not to sound like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:08 pm

Noata shook his head. "I'm not ready to accept your apologies, or your sentimentalities. I'll talk to you after I stop bleeding from old wounds." Noata said, his voice sounding hurt and betrayed.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:09 pm

"Well...least wounds heal...burns don't heal as easily..." he said half expecting an apology from Noata also.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:10 pm

"Are they too small?" He noticed the yelps of pain from the boy. "If they're hurting. I can get a new pair of them for you." Klaus put his jacket back on and buttoned it up. He opened the curtain to see Keith was still over there. 'God, I hate that child so much'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Wing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Third Floor :: Hospital Wing-
Jump to: