Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Detention-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Detention- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:00 pm

Keith sighed and said, "You don't get anything..." he pinched his nose and said, "I have a girlfriend it wasn't that girl you met...but fine I lied about the Date." he pulled the teacher to the back pulled up his sleeve and showed him his dark mark.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Hogwarts Muggle Studies Teacher
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:04 pm

He looked at the dark mark and stared. "Now there's something you don't see everyday." He picked the bucket up and sat it on the desk. "That still doesn't explain why you were missing from my class." He yawned and whipped the dust off the corner of the desk. "And see. I wouldn't have called you gay if you would have just told me you had a girl friend."
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:09 pm

"I was at a meeting...and the girl you saw was my step sister...see my family is dead and my mom was a Black...I owe the debt to the Death Eaters My cousin Bellatrix promised to protect me...she says she regrets me being sorted into Ravenclaw but it was my dads fault...She swore to protect me and I owe the Death Eaters my Debt I believe in some of their beliefs but i dont believe in murdering innocent people..." he said quietly and then continued, "For now I have hogwarts protection..." he blinked and continued on, "My family was killed by the aurors in relation to being Death Eaters and only my mom was a Death Eater my dad wasn't and none of my siblings were Death eaters" he said. Keith walked around a bit and said, "I have a step family...the Lovegoods..." he said then coughed and continued, "I feel bad about betraying my step family by giving the Death Eaters info about them but I want to reform but I can't..."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:13 pm

"Mhm, That's an interesting story....Is that the story you thought up while you were skipping?" He crossed his arms and let out a sigh. " I swear. Children just aren't the same anymore." Klaus walked over to Keith and stared at him. "Were you ever taut any manners? Like never lying to your elders? Not saying I'm an Elder or anything but still."
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:26 pm

"I'm not lying I have a mark to prove it!!" he yelled and continued, "If it wasn't true would I be part of his inner circle!"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:27 pm

"Anyone could draw that on their arm and claim to be a death eater boy." He glared at him. "How old are you again?"
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:34 pm

"Sixteen" he said quietly and continued, "Anyway I don't need to prove anything to you....Mud Bloods don't believe anything anyway."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:40 pm

He glared at him. "So you like to be rude and use slander in front of a teacher? You know what.. Just...Just go back to your common room. I'm not in the mood to be talking to a dummkopf student." He rubbed his temples and started walking back to his desk. "Dumme Kinder. Ich wünsche, dass ich nie diese Aufgabe beantragt habe." He mumbled in German as he flopped down in his chair.

(Translation: Stupid children. I wish I never applied for this job.)
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:43 pm

"Fine but if you don't believe me then..." he puts his wand on his dark mark and it glows then he takes his wand off and it stops. "Believe me now if not...then I give up..check the Black family tree." he says angered and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:48 pm

He let out a sigh and shook his head. "The boy simply does not know what he's getting himself into." He set his feet up on his desk again and let out a laugh. "Mhm, I always did find the boy funny."
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:57 pm

"Fine I lied about the Lovegoods being my step family...but I am what I said I was...and the girl you met was my step sister." he said and left.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:25 pm

He sighed and got up from his chair. He walked across his class room and shut the door, leaning against it he slide down it sitting on the floor. "What have I got myself into?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detention-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Fifth Floor :: Muggle Studies Classroom-
Jump to: