Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Detention-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Richter
Hogwarts Muggle Studies Teacher
Klaus Richter

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Whoever has received Detention from me well and shall show up here. If not, consequences will be served.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Keith yawned and walked in and said quietly, "Sorry for being early got tired of waiting."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Klaus turned around from the bookshelf and looked at Keith. "I don't mind. Take a seat please." He turned back around and put the book back in it's spot. "Well I'm surprised you showed up."
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Keith sat down.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:41 pm

He began writing on the chalk board in the front of them room. "I'm sure you know why you're here." He said as he wrote. He refused to be lazy and use his magic to do things for him. As he completed the sentence on the board he sat the chalk down and turned to look at Keith. "I would like you to write this sentence." He pointed at it on the board. " Two hundred times would do."

The sentence read, 'I, Keith Nagato, Shall never ever EVER! Plan to bother the Ghost Peeves. No matter how annoying he is. I will not or think about doing it. Nor Shall I attempt to have another Ghost of another House attempt to bother him. It is simply impossible. I must apologize for my stupidity.'
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:57 pm

He wrote on the blackboard 'I, Keith Nagato, Shall never ever EVER! Plan to bother the Ghost Peeves. No matter how annoying he is. I will not or think about doing it. Nor Shall I attempt to have another Ghost of another House attempt to bother him. It is simply impossible. I must apologize for my stupidity.' 200 times without complaining which was out of character for him but he did it anyway knowing the teacher didn't know exactly why he was acting out of character.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Klaus pulled his sleeve up and looked at his watch. "Mhm you finished earlier. I guess you can sit in your seat and be quiet." He let out a sigh and rubbed his face. "Students.. So troublesome." He mumbled as he went back over to the bookshelf
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Keith replied and said, "Yeah...how much longer..."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Klaus pulled a book out of the shelf and started to flip through it. "Oh you can leave any time. Just when you see Keith. Tell him to see me." He turned around and looked at the so called Keith. "Children are truly stupid. Aren't you?" He smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:14 pm

The first year ravenclaw glanced at him and said, "I don't even know where he is." she said embarassed and continued, "He's pretty shady kind of acts a bit like a Slytherin and very suspicous." She tosses around 10 Galleons and glances at him for a second and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:23 pm

"Children." He shook his head and sat down in his chair with his feet propped up. "God I hate my job." He leaned back into the chair and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Keith runs into the muggle studies classroom and said, "I'm sorry for missing detention but...can i talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:30 pm

He had nearly dozed off when Keith had came into the room. Klaus let out a groan and sat up in his chair. "What is there to talk about? One you skipped my Detention. Two you had some poor First Year girl pose as you and now you come in here and wake me up?" He was not in the mood whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:33 pm

"Something prevented me from coming..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:34 pm

He glanced at him. "What. Your little girlfriend told you not to come, Because I'm a mean teacher at the end of the day?" He stood up from his seat and walked over to one of the desk, sitting on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Keith said a little bit mad now, "No she didn't...,I can't tell you why...you wouldn't get it."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:37 pm

"Oh so you do have a girlfriend? Shall we talk about her? Does she take my class? Is she legal? " He smirked at Keith and let out a laugh. "Ah whatever it is it must be bothering you? Shouldn't you tell me?" He cracked his knuckles and brushed his shoulders. "I really need to clean this place." He mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:43 pm

"I never said SHE was my girlfriend....she could be my sister for all you know..." he said quiet again and continued "Anyway I came here to tell you something prevented me and she told me you told me to come here."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:45 pm

He rubbed his forehead and sighed. "and what is this Important reason? If it's something stupid, I'm making you clean this room the way the muggles clean." He hopped off the desk and started walking towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:46 pm

"I can't tell you the reason!" he said raising his voice.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:48 pm

"Fine then. I'll go fill up a bucket of water for you and you can get to work. No sleeping until you clean this whole room. I shall not take your foolish reasons for not coming." Klaus stopped walking towards him and turned on his heels to go fetch the bucket.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:49 pm

"Fine I'll tell you" he said. "I had a date." He lied.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:51 pm

"That's hard to believe since you just told me you weren't with your girlfriend!" He said has he dug around in the back of his classroom. "Don't even think about leaving. I know where you sleep at night!"
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:52 pm

"I said SHE wasn't my girlfriend I didn't say I didn't have a girlfriend" he said which was the truth but he was lying about the date part.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:57 pm

"Well how are you suppose to have a date if you have no girl- Wait did you have a date with your boyfriend then? If that's what you're hiding. I have no problem with gays." He pulled the bucket out of the chest. "Aha! I knew you were back here." He walked around his desk and dropped the bucket on the floor. The metal against marble rang through the room with a ringing noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Detention- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention-   Detention- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detention-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Fifth Floor :: Muggle Studies Classroom-
Jump to: