Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entering CoS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Albus Dumbledore

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 am

Albus looked around the girls bathroom and looked everywhere and put his hand down a toilet to see if there was a latch or something of the sort. Albus needed to wash his hands when he came across something under the faussette. It was a snake. Now Albus knew he found the CoS. "Open" The sinks went forward and a hole was there. Albus jumped in and found a series of caves. He went to the cave with most magical sense to it. Albus saw a bunch of small Basalisks hovering over a deceased Basilisk which he believed Harry killed. Albus screamed, "Repellium!" Al the Basilisks vanished and now Albus knew that he needn't worry for some time and left the CoS without another word.
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:39 pm

Kristian begins searching around in the girls labrotory for the opening to the Chamber of Secrets after hearing rumors of it.
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:44 pm

Edwin appeared in the chamber and raised and wand and said,"Evanesco!" and he quickly dissapeared, Edwin did not want to be seen snooping around in the Girl's Lavatory, he touched a a fountain located in the centre of the Chamber, it opened halfway but stopped as if it was expecting something. He pulled out a small mobile phone from his pocket, at first he was apprehensive about getting one of these but in the modern world it seemed everyone had one and he needed it to communicate with his muggle friends. He pressed a button on the phone, and a strange hissing noise began to play. A recording of parseltongue!
The fontain opened and Edwin fell down into the Chamber of Secrets.
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Sees the foutain opening into The COS he then withdraws his wand using it as a flashlight as he begins walking into the fountain being cautionus.
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:50 pm

"Finite" Edwin cancelled his invisibility charm and was in plain sight. He turned around to find somebody behind him, "Oh you again, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:55 pm

"Im wondering the same thing" he says before noticing a green snake behind Edwin before pulling his wand out and yelling "Repelllium! as a flash of white like shoots out from his wand and the snake disssapears.
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:58 pm

"Let's forget about the introductions, I see you are quite an accomplished wizard. I challenge you to a friendly duel, to test your skills."
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:01 pm

Duel Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Edwin raised his wand and pointed it at Kristian, "Stupefy!" a jet of red light flew towards Kristian.
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:08 pm

Points his wand towards Edwin and says "LangLock!" as a burst of orange light shoots from his wand and into Edwins mouth causing his speaking to get messed up."That spell did nothing to me but mess up my hearing try again"
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:13 pm

Edwin, shouted "Expewiarmush!" nothing happened, it seemed the Langlock Charm was hindering him" He ran towards Kristian shouted "Levicorpus!" and his oppenent was quickly raised up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:16 pm

Gets lifted into the air by Edwin Levicorpius he then yells "Let me Down!"
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm

Aims his wand at Edwin yelling "Expellimormaus!" Edwin then loses his wand and Kris land on the ground softly!
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Edwin scurried across the ground looking for his wand, he quickly picked it up and pointed it at Kristian and shouted with all his might, "Incarcerous!" and ropes flew towards Kristian and tied him up.
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:27 pm

Points his wand at himself before yelling "Finite Incantem" unleashing himself from the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Edwin looked pretty ticked off, "Aguamenti" a jet of water flew towards Kristian him pushing back.
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:43 pm

"And for the last attack" Glacius!He yells as a block of ice begins covering Edwins feet
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:45 pm

((XD Sorry for the delay didnt know there was a second page))
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:47 pm

A bolt of ice flew towards Edwin but he raised his wand and yelled, "Protego!" a shield appeared infront of him, the ball of ice was split into thousands of tiny shards that flew towards Edwin who quickly rolled away from them and shouted, "Stupefy!"
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Should of thought Stupefy would have somewhat the same effects of Langlock
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:51 pm

Skye walked into the bathroom hoping to find his friend Scrappy when he saw the two students fighting.He sighed"Hey break it up you two."Skye said as he looked at them both.
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:54 pm

points his wand at himself yelling Finitie Incantemremoving all spell affects on him
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Looksat the boy as he then says "Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Skye got annoyed."Both of you.Give me your wands right now."Skye said forgeting he wasn't a prefect anymore but thinking he still was.
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Edwin felt embarresed, he wasn't even a student and he had been caught in school fighting, he raised his wand and pointed it at Skye, "Obliviate!" wiping all of Skye's memories of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entering CoS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering CoS   Entering CoS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering CoS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Below Ground Floor :: Chamber of Secrets-
Jump to: