Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keith's Character Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Keith's Character Bio Empty
PostSubject: Keith's Character Bio   Keith's Character Bio I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Peoples names will denote there house(Muggles will be brown people that didn't go to hogwarts but were wizards will be Orange.)
I will put the people in the story by there original last name if they are married.
Name:Keith Brien Nagato Jr.
Date of Birth: June 22nd
Place of Birth:South East London, England
Blood Type: Pure Blood
Pet of choice:Husky
Wand: 13" Ash Phoenix Feather
Family: (Name, Age,Occupations ect)
- Mother: Dawn Black(Deceased) Aged: 25
- Father: Keith Brien Nagato Sr.(Deceased) Aged: 26
- Siblings: Hige Nagato Aged: 19
Rachel Nagato (Deceased) Aged: 11(Was a first year)

Step Family/Uncle and Aunt and Cousins:
Step Mom: Elizabeth Rogers Aged: 36
Step Dad: Richard Black Aged: 38
Step-Sister: Emily Black Aged:12 (1st year started school a year late because of family buissness)
Step Brothers: Drake Black Aged: 14(4th year)
Dimitri Black Aged: 17(7th year)
- Other: Thus being related to the blacks he is thereforth related to the Bushwick, Flint, Gamp, Bulstrode, Burke, Yaxley, Macmillan, Crabbe, Potter, Longbottom, Weasley, Crouch, Prewett, Rosier, Lestrange, Tonks, Malfoy, and Lupin families.

History:
I was born to a slytherin and a ravenclaw both pure bloods and the Blacks lead an exception to not expelling her from the family...When I was seven the Aurors Imperiod an Auror and killed the family in conspiracy to my father giving the ministry info about the Death Eaters which my mom was one of...At age 15 I became a Death Eater which was promised to me for protection by the blacks....Once my brother graduated from hogwarts when I was in my 4th year he said that he'd come to visit me at hogwarts but I havn't heared of my brother since.. I finally discovered the Death eaters imperiod the auror but I was already to loyal to my family to want revenge...
Where do you see yourself in the future?
I see myself with a happy family with a wife and 4 kids two girls two boys

What is hiding under your bed, in your wardrobe or trunk?
Secret books...Secret stuff...Hopefully nobody will check it...

What makes your ego inflate?
When I win a duel

What makes you want to hide from the world?
When people make fun of me for my family being dead and when people find out im a death eater because I'm ashamed of it and i don't want that type of reputation...I want to have a reputation of being strong and i like people being scared of fighting me but I don't want the reputation of being evil.

What leaves you in cold sweats at night?
Dreams of my family...

What has left its lasting impression on you:
My family being killed is a bad one...Haley makes me remember there is still love in the world and people still care about me....

When thinking about someone who first comes to mind?
Noata Sonitus when I'm angry....Haley when I'm happy....My dog snowy when I'm feeling Playful...and my sister when I feel sad because I always know she cares about me because she loves me unlike the rest of my family who protects me because I fight for there clan...and my younger step brother when I need somebody to talk to...and my older step brother when I need help
What gets your blood boiling?
When people think they're so powerful when they aren't...and when people judge people like Noata judged me for what i was affiliated for and what other people judge me about...and when people question my abilities...

People you care about:

Haley Lovegood and my Sister Emily because I know They care about me unlike other people or unlike the rest of my family and I know they're always there for me and I'm always there for them...and my step brother because i can always talk to him because unlike my parents my siblings actually care about me...My Older step brother because he always has the answers to everything.

Info about my step family: My parents don't care about me at all but my brothers and sister care about me alot and I care about them
Back to top Go down

Keith's Character Bio
Page 1 of 1