Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wandering around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: wandering around   wandering around I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:30 am

Scrappy wandered into the girls bathroom, looking around he made sure no body else was in there. Then all of a sudden something rushed out at him wailing.
"GEEEEEET OUUUUUT!" It screamed. Startled, Scrappy backed up to get a better look at whatever it was. And then he realized, it was a floating, transparent girl.
"Who the hell are you?" He asked in a some what rude tone.
"I was going to ask you the same! I haven't seen a student in here for...."
"Yeah, yeah, what're you a ghost or something?" Scrappy interuppted.
"What else would i be!!??" She shrieked before she launched herself into the air and off into the bathroom. Scrappy heard a distant splash. He shook his head and then headed for the sink to wash his hands. He turned the knob and noticed something odd on the side....
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Skye was walking by when he heard a shriek.He turned and looked at the Girls Bathroom.Rumor was a girl died crying.Skye set his books down at the side of the door and walked inside.As he did he noticed Scrappy.He chuckled quietly and appeared behind him as he said"What's a guy like you doing in a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Scrappy turned around quickly. And saw skye. "Oh, hey...i thought you were going to hogsmeade?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Skye shrugged"I was you can say.On my way?Heard something over here so I decided to check.You seem in for a little adventure.What've you found?"Skye asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Scrappy shrugged and backed into the sink, this was his finding, he didn't want Skye to know about it just yet. "Nothing, really...there's some crazy ghost chick over in one of those stalls." he said.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Skye turned and looked around"Yeah this bathroom has tons of tales.Though I didn't think much would be real...What's with the sink.Is it your favorite sink now?What're you hiding?"Skye said as he turned around on his last sentenes chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Scrappy closed one eye thinking of what to say next when out of the cieling zoomed The ghost again.
"I SAID GET OUT!" She roared. "If you don't get out now, I'll tell Peeves on you, and i'll have him tail you to all of your classes, he's quite good at getting students in trouble!"
Scrappy sighed. "Skye, i think she's serious, let's head down to the library, i need to ask madam pince something." He said.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Skye turned to look at the ghost."Think of scared of Peeves?If it wasn't for you already being did I'd show you what I can do."Skye gave a grim face to the ghost and turned to Scrappy"Yeh,Sure okay."Skye glared at the ghost and walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wandering around Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around   wandering around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wandering around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Below Ground Floor :: Chamber of Secrets-
Jump to: