Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muggle Studies Class (Advance)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Keith thought to himself while in his animagi listening in on the to, "But I did...guess me being interested in the class at the end made up for it though...god damn it when are they going to get to the point of this conversation...damn it Noata..."
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Noata nodded slightly, not entirely sure if anything was wrong. Maybe the pollen count was high or something. He was sure if he could fool himself, he could fool the teacher. "Positive...and he's not my friend." Noata said, looking slightly overcome with anger for a second.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:06 pm

"Not your friend?...Hey!... I thought we were friends!" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:08 pm

"Thats what our plans entail...we're going to duel...fair and square...and I don't plan on losing...not to him." Noata said, looking down and avoiding eye contact with the teacher, afraid he would start acting like a giddy fool again.
Back to top Go down
Alaie
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect
Alaie

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:00 am

Alaie had sat quiet for most of the class, and when it was over, she left without saying anything.
But she walked only to the nearest window. She climbed up on the window sill, and took out her parchment and quill, starting to work on the homework right away. The subject interested her a lot.
She had a muggle friend back home too. She wanted to learn more about her life.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:18 pm

((Just a note. The duel between me and Keith occurs after I'm dismissed by the teacher. Keith and I both got a little impatient. ^^Wink)
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Hogwarts Muggle Studies Teacher
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:22 pm

"Oh, you're going to duel with him? I was going to ask you if you would like to stay and we could continue talking about the subject over The Holocaust, but if your busy you can go." Klaus let out a sigh and looked around the room. "Maybe I need to start cleaning this place more."
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:17 pm

Noata nodded. "Maybe later, professor." He left in a hurry, picking his books up and sucrrying out of the classroom, rather ashamed of himself for having such thoughts about a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Klaus had the muggle studies book in his hands as he flipped through the pages attempting to find where the class had left off. "Did we finish World War II?" He mumbled to himself as he found the page he left notes written all over. "I gave you all an assignment and I correct? Four pages I believe?" He was standing in front of his desk rather than sitting on it like he was doing the last time he had class. When was that? About two weeks ago? Who cares at least he didn't have to put up with teen aged witches and wizards whining about his class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muggle Studies Class (Advance)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3