Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little Practise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

A little Practise Empty
PostSubject: A little Practise   A little Practise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Mike entered the Quidditch Pitch and looked around smiling to the familiar sight. He looked back on all the drama that had unfolded here the year before. Mike grasped his broom in his left hand and, with his right, released the snitch into the air. He climbed onto his broom and took off after the snitch.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

A little Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Practise   A little Practise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Skye came to relax seeing as Quidditch had'nt started and it was the begining of the year.He walked to the middle when he saw Mike in the air and he waved screaming"MIKE!HEY!"
Back to top Go down
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

A little Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Practise   A little Practise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:18 pm

Mike saw Skye below him so he flew down, "Hey Skye," Mike said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

A little Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Practise   A little Practise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Skye shook his hand"Long time,No see..A Summer without this place.How you been?"Skye asked scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

A little Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Practise   A little Practise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Mike smiled" I've been good," Mike replied, "how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

A little Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Practise   A little Practise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Skye smiled"Great.'Been trying to look for everyone.Maybe get a haircut."He said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

A little Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Practise   A little Practise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Mike nodded "Cool," he replied, "You seen Alaie lately?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

A little Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Practise   A little Practise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Skye nodded"Yeah Sorta.Saw her yesterday before I left to my old house..and stuff.Yeah in her Rune's class I saw her.She's a Student Teacher you know?C'mon.Let's go to the Castle!"Skye said as he ran out the Quidditch Pitch and headed to the Castle.
Back to top Go down
Mike94
Ravenclaw
Mike94

A little Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Practise   A little Practise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Mike nodded and followed.
Back to top Go down
larry potter

A little Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Practise   A little Practise I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:49 am

Larry mounted his nimbus 5000 and kicked off he released a bronze snitch .This was no odinary snitch it was made out of bronze instead of gold and it was much faster he chased it then he scooped into his sleeve.Then he noticed other pupils leaving the pitch."hello Mike and Skyler,"he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little Practise Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Practise   A little Practise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little Practise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Hogwarts Grounds :: Quidditch Pitch-
Jump to: