Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not so far away there was a girl who lived aswell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
princessofthemagicalarts

Not so far away  there was a girl who lived aswell Empty
PostSubject: Not so far away there was a girl who lived aswell   Not so far away  there was a girl who lived aswell I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:44 am

In a house on street not so far from where harry potter once lived there was a little girl a verry special girl she rested peaceful in her cribe little did she know nor could she understand her parents who were extordinary wizards and also were in the order rush out side after hearing a loud bang " edifes ! we must hurry the potters are under attack !" said the young girl Zoeys mother " I'm going as fast as I can evalin " evalin ran in to the house " evalin NOOO the house is going to blow !" there was a massive explosion evalin lay dead on the pavement next to lily and james and harry Oh no harry thought edifes he ran towards the boy he was alive then he heard coughing "Evalin !!! " he ran to her and these were her last words " get zoey and harry somewhere safe the shadowlings will be along to finish the job " " What Oh Edifes the dark lord is not the darkest force of evil there is something more powerful there not what they seem shhh their coming go go now now!!!!" " how will find you what if they kill you ? " "my life is not what matters you must save the chosen one and the daughter of light in time all mysterys will be revealed now go go " just then as if some unseen force just scooped her up in to nothingness she was gone but edifes didn't look back he met up with hagrid at the a pub and told him what had happend he also told hagrid to not speak of them meting together because there was evil after him? "hagrid ask what do you mean evil whos after you?" " then he said verry shakily no no hagrid evil its self is after me shadows there very essance of pure evil is seting out to destroy everything voldamort was merely a pon chess peice " " hagrid just nodded and assumed he had gone mad but hagrid no the less kept word and never said anything about metting up with him" edifes quickly and quitely wrote a short note went and left zoey not even one years old yet was just born about week ago on a complete muggle strangers door step just the light sparkled down from the night sky and wonders women apeared and said this amulet will protect her and placed it her basket and said edifes you must come with if you ever wish to find your wife ? he took the womans hand and the floated off into the night sky and just like that on a street not to far appart layed the chosen one and the daughter of light not knowing the one day in years to come would be the savoirs of the world.
Back to top Go down

Not so far away there was a girl who lived aswell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Off Grounds :: Muggle World-
Jump to: