Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

figureing it all out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
princessofthemagicalarts

figureing it all out Empty
PostSubject: figureing it all out   figureing it all out I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:02 am

Zoey walked in the library went up to the front desk and asked the libraian " do you know where the amulet books are?" madam pince got up and said "follow me now dear what kind of amulet are you looking for? " "umm something that looks like this she said she held up her own amulet" " Oh my I've never seen anything quite like that however it does seem rather simmilar to the kairatein amulets of the dark ages but unfortunately thats in the ristricted section and you need a teachers permission" " oh please wont you let it go just this once the matter is some what important " " sorry I can't help you" " shoot now what?!?" Zoey mumbled to her self she sat down in the back and contemplated sneaking over there in the ristricted section but it was no use she'd get caught and she knew though it might be a small price to pay she kept looking back at the ristricted section then over at madam pince to see if she was watching this was it she had to do it. she slowly eased her way over sqawting down by table and hidding behide shelfs.
Back to top Go down

figureing it all out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Fourth Floor :: Library-
Jump to: