Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Painful Memories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Painful Memories Empty
PostSubject: Painful Memories   Painful Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:45 am

Keith appeared in the room of requirement and took out his wand just in case.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

Painful Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories   Painful Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:49 am

Noata walked the corridor, thinking "Let me find Keith" over and over again, and then he saw the doors appear. He opened it, seeing Keith with his wand drawn. He took a combat position, and cleared his throat to get his attention. "You don't have to make it this way. You can get help...protection...I know what it feels like...but you don't have to be a Death Eater." Noata said. Keith was impulsive, but he wasn't irrational. If this didn't work, Noata would have to detain him by any means neccessary. He brought up mental images of a giant grimore, filled with all the spells he had practiced and learned, the pages fluctuating constantly. He was ready...but...would that be enough for what would come afterwards?
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Painful Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories   Painful Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:50 am

"Why are you here!" he yelled in rage "You don't get it I'm not a bad person!" he said even more angered and out of all his rage he pointed his wand towards Noata let out something he knew he shouldn't have said, "CRUCIO!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

Painful Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories   Painful Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:54 am

Noata's eyes widened in shock, and all he could think of was to dodge. He ducked out of the way and cursed himself for not changing before he came, as his robes snagged on a small protrusion from a junk pile. "Diffendo!" he yelled, rolling out of the protrusion. He raised his wand at a tower of forgotten items above Keith and shouted "Impendimentia!", sending a flash of white at the tower, sending a pile of junk crashing down onto Keith.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Painful Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories   Painful Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:56 am

Keith reacted quickly and said, "Protego!." Once all the dust was cleared her ran up to Noata as fast as he could and when he was about 20 feet away he shouted out, "AVADA KEDAVRA!" bursting out in tears.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

Painful Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories   Painful Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:01 am

Noata thought quickly, going back to his earliest memories of school. "Wingardium Leviosa!". As he said the spell, a fountain began to levitate and blocked the spell, shattering in a burts of jagged rocks. He felt blood start to leak down his cheek, and he looked at Keith with awe in his eyes. "Your...trying to kill me. NO MORE GAMES! Bombarda!" Noata yelled, sending a flash of black at another dry fountain, sending a cloud of sharpnel at Keith. He wasn't done there though. "Stupefy, Incarcerous!" Noata yelled, sending both a jet of red light at Keith and a tangle of ropes at him. He wasn't going to drop down to his level, he would bring him alive to a teacher, he would fix this.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Painful Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories   Painful Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:03 am

Keith got hit by the shrapnel but pissed covered in blood turned dodged both spells quickly and ran up to Noata within 3 feet of him and screamed "AVADA KED-" but his dog snowy jumped out of his bag which sat on the floor 20 feet away from him and bit him on the neck and he fell to the ground bleeding and crying.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

Painful Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories   Painful Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:07 am

Noata looked down at the boy, a mixture of blood and tears. Noata looked at the dog, obviously feeling remorse for it's master. "I'm sorry Keith. You need this...Incarcerous!". The ropes shot out to bind the unmoving boy, and Noata summoned Keiths wand to his hand with a non-verbal summoning charm. He couldn't trust himself to speak. "Locomotor Corpus!" Noata choked out the spell, lifting the immobile Keith into the air. Noata had no idea what to do. No teachers would be awake...what could he do?
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Painful Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories   Painful Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:08 am

Keiths dog ran up to Noata and barked notioning that it can turn out different and nobody has to know about this.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

Painful Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories   Painful Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:20 am

Noata looked at the dog. "This can't be right...I have to tell someone..." Noata had tears in his eyes as he drew his wand. "Diffendo!". He cut the ropes binding Kieth andlooking down at the boy, keeping a tight hand on both wands. He began dabbing some cover up on Keiths Dark Mark, obscuring it from view completly. "It's only a temporary fix...I'm sorry. Oblviate!". He watched as Kieths eyes rolled into the back of his head, and Noata removed the memories of his visit to the Dark Lord, all traces of his short time as a Death Eater vanished. Of course, when the Dark mark was activated, the Dark Mark would appear again, as would his memories. If the time came, Noata knew he would take Keith down personally. He placed a non-verbal spell on the area where the Dark Mark was, making it unable to be revealed as long as the Charm was in place. Noata left, dropping the wand on Keiths chest.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Painful Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories   Painful Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:23 am

Keith woke up and said, "Thanks Snowy somehow i can't remember what that fight was about but you stopped me from doing something i would have regret..."
Back to top Go down
princessofthemagicalarts

Painful Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories   Painful Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:09 am

Zoey walked in "Whats going on in her oh my god are you alright !" suddenly she relised the boys had been fighting. "Sorry sorry I just came in her to get rid of this she had her amulet in her hands I didn't mean to intrude "
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Albus Dumbledore

Painful Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories   Painful Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:14 pm

Albus walked into the Room of Requirements to put some of his objects to safe keeping and looked at the three students and said, "Please let me see your wands."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Painful Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Memories   Painful Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painful Memories
Page 1 of 1