Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alone or atleast that's what he thinks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

Alone or atleast that's what he thinks Empty
PostSubject: Alone or atleast that's what he thinks   Alone or atleast that's what he thinks I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:54 pm

Keith walked into the Astronomy Tower and lifted his sleeve to reveal a Dark Mark of his own he glanced at it for a second and pulled his sleeve over again and looked out of the tower.
Back to top Go down
princessofthemagicalarts

PostSubject: Re: Alone or atleast that's what he thinks   Alone or atleast that's what he thinks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:55 am

Its not easy keeping secrets is it ? she said watching him quizically she didn't hate him for being a death eater even though she knew how wrong it was she held her amulet in her hand looking at it in the same way he looked as it dark mark with a sense of forlorn attached to it " at least you know what your secret means don't worry I wont tell"
Back to top Go down
princessofthemagicalarts

PostSubject: Re: Alone or atleast that's what he thinks   Alone or atleast that's what he thinks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:02 am

deep down she knew he was a pon in this war just as much as she was .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone or atleast that's what he thinks   Alone or atleast that's what he thinks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone or atleast that's what he thinks
Page 1 of 1