Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking Outside

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:45 pm

Alana walked around outside on the grounds for awhile then she sat down on a hill by herself and looked up at the clouds
Back to top Go down
Lewis Gigando
Head Auror

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:55 pm

Lewis walked on to the Hogwarts grounds for the first time in months. It's hard to believe I'm no longer a student here Lewis thought. He looked around; amazed that everything was exactly as it had been since he first came here and looked up at the castle with pure amazement. Then someone familiar. It was Alana. She was sitting on a hill. He began walking towards her silently. I'll surprise her he thought, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:57 pm

Alana continued to look up at the clouds lost in thought a bit, and she petted Lily on the head.
Back to top Go down
Lewis Gigando
Head Auror

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:01 pm

He walked up close to her. Then he grabbed her on the shoulders, and said loudly "Hey, there, young one!"
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:03 pm

Alana jumped when someone grabbed onto her shoulders and she turned around and seen Lewis, and she pretty much tackled him and said,"Oh my gosh, Lewis what are you doing here? and Don't ever do that again"
Back to top Go down
Lewis Gigando
Head Auror

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:07 pm

Amazed at her strength, he nearly fell backwards. He laughed and said "Sorry, Alana. The opportunity presented itself. And, I'm here checking on security for the Headmaster. I'm Head Auror now. Got the job offer almost immediately after I graduated. And, of course I said yes. You know how bad I've wanted this job. Anyways, how have you been? You're certainly looking older."
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:12 pm

Alana smiled and said,"Well good for you. You deserve it. and I've been good. and thanks, I think. and how have you been?" then she dusted herself off, and stretched
Back to top Go down
Lewis Gigando
Head Auror

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 pm

"Well, to be honest... it's been hell lately. This whole Death Eaters ordeal and all these deaths. I've been left with quite a mess." He looked at her blankly for a few seconds, and thought about when an exam was his biggest worry. Now it was literally life and death situations.
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:50 pm

Alana shrugged and said,"Well thats to bad. I hope it gets better for you. But at least you have some excitement in your life. My life is boring as hell. " then she layed back on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Lewis Gigando
Head Auror

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:57 pm

"Yeah, I suppose." He sat down next to her and looked up at the clouds. "I have to get going soon. Have to start looking over some potential future Aurors. But... I suppose that I could stick around for just a bit longer." He, too, layed back on the grass next to Alana.
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:00 pm

Alana smiled, turned her head toward him, and said,"Alright. How long can you stick around for? I haven't seen you all summer and I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
Lewis Gigando
Head Auror

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:04 pm

"About another fifteen minutes," he said as he turned his head toward her. He couldn't help but smile at her. And then he said, "I've missed you too." Then, after saying it, realized how much it was true. He continued to smile, and then turned his head again and looked at the clouds once more.
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:07 pm

Alana continued looking at him for a few more seconds, feeling something she's never felt about Lewis before, and she didn't know what it was, then she looked back up at the clouds, trying to figure out what she was feeling.

Last edited by Alana on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lewis Gigando
Head Auror

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:39 pm

He looked at her again, swearing she was still watching him. Realizing she wasn't, he sat back up. He started to get up.
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:41 pm

Alana raised an eyebrow and asked,"Going so soon?" then she smiled and petted Lily and looked at Lewis
Back to top Go down
Lewis Gigando
Head Auror

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:45 pm

"Nah, I'm just standing up and stretching my legs." He smiled back once more. Feeling like an idiot for smiling so much, he turned away and started to walk around. He still stayed close to Alana.
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 pm

Alana said,"Oh." then she smiled even more and watched Lewis walk around for a bit, then she looked back up at the clouds
Back to top Go down
Lewis Gigando
Head Auror

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:27 pm

He walked around for a bit longer and then realized the time. "Oh, no. Alana, I have to go. I will return soon. To see you." He walked over to her and gave her a small peck on the cheek. "Take care, kid." He started to walk toward the Hogwarts gates. He exited Hogwarts and focused. And then... he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Alana sighed and walked back to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Stands outside hogwarts with nothing to do, no one around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Outside   Walking Outside I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Outside
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Hogwarts Grounds :: Hogwarts Grounds-
Jump to: